www.getinkpreferred.com:- Chase Bank helps you to manage your business investments and expenses in a great way with their popular business cards, The Chase Ink Credit cards. It has multiple variants to cater your different needs. The first one is for regular business users as an Ink Business card, and then comes the Ink Bold Business cards and Ink Plus Business cards respectively.
All these cards offer many features and benefits. If you are thinking of getting a card for your professional usage then we hope you’ll find this article helpful.
Here we have reviewed this card from its application methods, activation, requirements and its various benefits in detail for your convenience.
Therefore, without losing time, let’s get into discussion.
Chase Ink Card Application Procedures
Chase Ink Credit card application procedure is very simple. This is available online for your convenience. Usually Chase bank sends the Ink credit card offer letter with the application link to the customer desires for these cards.
The offer two types of offer invitations:
- Prescreened Letters
- Invitation Letter to Apply
Before going further, please read them in detail underneath.
- Prescreened Letters: Prescreened letters are the pre approved offer letter, which means your credit score has been checked by the Chase Bank and you are eligible for a particular Chase Ink credit card.
This will be sent at your mail address. You can easily apply for the card with the invitation number that will come attached with the mail.
- Invitation Letter to Apply: In case of, you got a Chase Ink card Invitation letter then it means that your credit score has not been seen or checked by the Chase bank and it will be verified with your card application.
Please note, both the offer letter does not guarantee your Ink card approval. It is totally upon the Chase bank but approval or cancellation will not affect your credit score.
Now after getting your offer mail, open it and copy the Invitation number to continue the application process. Below we have discussed the application method in detail for your help. Please go through it.
Chase Ink Credit Card Application Process
- Take your Smartphone or Laptop and visit the official Chase Ink Card portal at www.getinkpreferred.com.
- Now enter the Invitation number followed by your Zip code in the required fields.
- Then click on the next button to visit the application page.
- Now fill the form with your name, address, contact details, Business details, Business category, TIN, employee number, annual revenue/sales details etc. correctly.
- Provide all the required information properly.
- When you are done, please recheck once more and click on the submit button to complete the application process.
Upon submitting the application form, you’ll receive an acknowledgement message for your successful submission. Now you have to wait for a few days to get its approval. If your application gets declined, then wait for a few hours and call the Chase Ink business card customer care executive at 800-432-3177 for reconsideration or you have to wait for SIX more months to apply for it again.
Chase Ink Card Activation Procedures
When you get a Chase Ink Business credit card, then the next thing you need to do is its activation. The activation link will be sent to your registered mail address. Click on it; provide your card details and personal information to get the card verified.
If you are willing to activate your Chase Ink card over the phone, then call the Chase Customer Care Helpdesk at 800-432-3117 to do the task swiftly.
Chase Ink Card Eligibility Criteria
If you are considering applying for a Chase Ink Credit card then you should have to fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria for getting it. Check them down below:
- You need to be a legal citizen of the United States and your age should be at least 18 years or above.
- You must have a healthy source of income.
- You should need a decent credit score of 680+ to apply for the card.
- Make sure you have not crossed the 5/24 (five cards in 24 months) card limit. You should be below it or exceeding can cause a decline of your application.
- Keep the credit line below from your monthly income.
- There is a limitation of one card per 6 months.
- If you have opened three or more cards in the past 6 months then wait for a year to apply for the card.
- You should have to ensure no crime records.
Chase Ink Card Benefits
If you are heading for a Chase Ink Credit Card for your business then get ready to enjoy the tons of advantages and benefits that will come along with your Chase Ink Credit card.
They are at a glance:
- There will be a welcome bonus available for you of 100,000 ultimate rewards points on $15,000 spent within the first 3 months.
- The fee for this card is very less.
- There will be no extra charges for your foreign transfers or transactions.
- There will be huge cash backs on your transaction at Restaurant, Fuel Stations, Grocery stores and other POS stations.
- OneX point will be added to your card wallet on every One Dollar spent.
- Additionally you will get Travel Insurance, Baggage delay insurance, Cellular protection, fraudulent protection, Purchase protection, extended warranty, one tap payment, trip cancellation and 100% secure payment option with your Chase Ink Business Card.
Chase Ink Card Application Prerequisites
In order to apply for a Chase Ink business credit card, you should keep the following things ready beforehand to complete the application process.
Have a look:
- Smartphone or Laptop (preferred).
- Good Internet Connection
- Legal Business Name
- Tax identification Number/TIN code
- Annual Sales Details
- Valid Photo ID
- Business Contact Number & Email Address
- Genuine Application Link
|Official Name||Get Chase Ink Credit Card|
|Rewards||Cashbacks, Points, Discounts|
|Eligible Citizen||United States|
|Genuine Application Link||www.getinkpreferred.com|
About Chase Bank
JP Morgan Chase Bank is one of the famous American banks in the United States. Founded in 1799, it is the oldest bank in America. Its current headquarter is in New York city, NY.
Chase Bank offers many services to the American citizens like Retail and Commercial Banking, mortgage account, savings, ATM services etc around the US. They also offer various types of commercial and personal card services with tons of benefits and added features.
For their uncompromised service in various sectors, Chase is the most trusted financial institution to the American citizens. Chase has played a major role in the United States economy for several decades.
Chase Ink credit cards are the best option for the small and medium scale businesses. It helps to provide additional boost to your business investment and expenses in a more professional way.
We hope you find this article very helpful.
Well, if you still faced any problems or doubts about join in this card program then write to us in the comment section down below. We will try to do our best in solving your problem as soon as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions Of www.getinkpreferred.com
- What is a Chase Ink Credit card?
Ans: Chase Ink credit card is a type of business type credit card issued by the Chase bank, which is mainly designed for the person who runs small or medium scale business to make their personal and professional expenses separate. The card comes with so many other benefits to ensure your spending is more fun, secure and convenient.
To get to know more about its various advantages, please refer to our Chase Ink Credit card benefits section.
- Who is eligible to apply for the Chase Ink Credit card?
Ans: Valid citizens of the United States, who run a small or medium scale legal business with good credit scores, are eligible to apply for the Chase Ink credit card. To know more, please refer to our user Eligibility Criteria section.
- How much time will it take to get my Chase Ink card approval from the Chase bank?
Ans: After you apply for the card, the bank will engage in verifying your application. Once it’s done, your Chase Ink card will be delivered to your address. This process will take a minimum 7 to 14 business days or even more to complete.
Our best advice is to be patient for a while and if you still have not got any response within the above-stipulated time then call the Chase Customer care helpdesk for help.
- How many types of Chase Ink business cards are available in the market?
Ans: Chase Bank currently offers three types of Business card –
- Ink Business Preferred
- Ink Business Cash
- Ink Business Unlimited
Although all the cards are the same, but there are some little changes in benefits and charges of these cards.
- What should I do immediately if I lose my Chase Ink credit card?
Ans: If you lost your Chase Credit card, then call immediately to the Chase Card customer helpdesk at 1-800-242-7383 and report them about it in detail to close your card activity until you have a new one.
Contact Chase Ink Credit Card
- Phone: 1-800-242-7383
- Technical Helpdesk: 800-432-3177
- Website: getinkpreferred.com