Saksfifthavenue.com:- America’s most popular designer apparel brand Saks Fifth Avenue comes with their all-new wide ranges of credit cards and MasterCards for every regular and frequent buyer. It is issued by the Capital One bank, US.
With this simple card, you can easily shop for your daily needs, pay any bills and purchase your essentials from the Saks Retail & online stores. By using this card you can also earn huge cashbacks, good discounts and enjoy a lot of other benefits with it that can be accessed anywhere around the globe.
If you are interested to know more about the Saks credit cards, then you have to read this article. Here we have illustrated in detail all about the Saks Credit card, its application methods, login procedures, bill payment, benefits and many other useful information for your convenience.
Therefore, without wasting time, let’s start this discussion.
Saks pay bill – Apply for a Saks Credit Card
If you are willing to apply for a Saks Credit card then here is the way to do it. The process is very simple. Any legal American citizen above the age of 18 years is eligible for this card. To know more about the card application process, please have a look:
- Open your Internet browser and visit the saksfifthavenue.com website.
- Now scroll down the page, there you will find a wide range of Saks credit card options.
- Choose any one of them and click on the Apply now button.
- A new page will then open.
- Provide your personal details like name, address, contact number, email address, mobile number, date of birth and your SSN or Social security number properly.
- Click on the Continue button and choose your home type, employment and total annual income details correctly.
- Review your application once more and click on the submit button to complete the process.
- On your successful completion, an acknowledgement mail and tracking ID will be sent to your mail address to keep you updated.
Saks pay bill – Saks Credit Card Registration Online
To manage your Saks Credit card account you need to register yourself first on the Saks-Capital One card portal. The process is very simple. And after the proper registration, you’ll receive a Username and Password for your future login into your credit card account. Here is our complete enrollment guide for you. Follow them carefully.
- Open any internet browser on your device and visit the Saks official card portal at https://Saksfifthavenue.com.
- Soon the login page will appear in front of you.
- Here you’ll find the ‘Set Up My Account’ option, click on it.
- Now provide the following information correctly in the required fields –
- Saks 16-digit card number
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number
- Then click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- After that follow the instructions carefully and create your own Username & Password for the login.
- Finally click on the Submit button to complete your account setup. Now you can login and manage your Saks credit card account easily.
Saks pay bill – Saks Credit Card Login Procedures
After getting yourself registered, now it’s time to login into your account. With the login you can not only just access your account but you can also pay your bills, check your credit score, track your order, account balance and contact the customer care easily for any help. The process is very simple.
Here is the way to do it:
- Open your internet browser and visit the Saks credit card portal https://saks.capitalone.com/#/sign-in.
- Now the login page will open.
- Enter your Username and Password in the required fields.
- Then click on the Sign in button to access your credit card account.
Saks pay bill – Saks Credit Card Bill Payment Procedures
You can easily pay your credit card bills with multiple methods. Payment can be made either through online, or over the Phone and by mailing mode too. Here is the step-by-step guidance for your convenience.
Saks Credit Card Bill Payment Online
- First, visit the Saks Credit card official portal at https://saks.capitalone.com/#/sign-in or http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/account/login.jsp.
- Then sign in to your Saks credit card account.
- Now go to the ‘Payment Center’ option and select ‘Make a Payment’ option.
- Then choose your payment type either one-time payment or recurring payment.
- Enter the amount.
- Finally, choose your preferred payment method and make your card payment.
Saks Credit Card Bill Payment over Phone
- If you’d like to pay your Saks credit bill over the phone then call the Saks Payment helpdesk at 1-800-221-8340.
- Now listen to the instructions and follow them properly to make your bill payment.
Saks Credit Card Bill Payment by Mail
- You can also pay your Saks credit card bill in a more traditional way via Mail-in method.
- Just send your payment check to this following address: Saks Fifth Avenue Credit Card, PO Box-71106, Charlotte, NC – 28272-1106
Saks pay bill – Saks Credit Card Login Benefits
There are many advantages and features available with your Saks Credit card login. We are mentioning some of the great features below. Please have a look:
- You will receive huge Saks points, discounts, and cashbacks on every purchase using your card.
- You can easily transfer money or pay bills digitally.
- On crossing the limit of every 2500 points, you will earn a $25 Saks gift voucher.
- You will receive up to 3% cashbacks on every dollar spent.
- You will get the privilege of early access to every Saks sale.
- There are no annual charges.
- Additionally with every Saks credit card, you will receive the benefit of free shipping & return policy, one tap payment with 100% security, Zero fraudulent liability and lots other features.
Saks pay bill – Saks Credit Card Login Prerequisites
In order to apply for your Saks Credit card, you should need a number of things to do it successfully.
Have a look:
- A Smartphone or Laptop
- Good Internet Connection
- Saks Credit Card
- Personal Details
- Valid Photo ID
- Contact Details
- Email Address
|Official Name||Saks Login & Bill Payment|
|Rewards||Cashbacks, Points, Discounts|
|Eligible Citizen||United States|
|Genuine Application Link||https://Saksfifthavenue.com|
About Saks Fifth Avenue
Saks Fifth Avenue is an American departmental store chain, which is best known for their designer men and women dresses in the United States. It was founded in 1984 by Bernard Gimbel and Horace Saks. Currently, this chain has been operated by Hudson’s Bay since 2013, which runs several stores in the United States, Mexico and Saudi Arabia.
Saks retail is the largest retailer of designer apparel for men and women, footwear, handbags, beauty and kids’ clothing and lots more. Besides that, they also offer a variety of store cards, credit cards and gift cards in association with the Capital One bank, US. Saks Fifth Avenue is the most trusted clothing brand of the country.
Hope you like this article. We have tried to cover almost all the possible details about the Saks Credit card in today’s article. By following this guide you can easily apply for a Saks credit card, make bill payments and lots of other things with a simple click.
Well, if you still have any queries or need help regarding your Saks credit card then share with us in the comment section down below so that we could make it easy for you.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is the Issuer of the Saks Credit Card?
Ans: Saks credit cards are issued by the Capital One card services in the United States.
- Who is eligible for this Card?
Ans: Legal citizens of the United States, who posit a healthy credit score are eligible for the Saks Credit card.
- Where can I apply for a Saks Credit Card?
Ans: You can easily apply for a Saks Credit card online at Saksfifthavenue.com. To know more, please refer to our Saks Credit Card application procedures.
- What are the benefits available with my Saks Credit Card?
Ans: There are a number of advantages and benefits available with your Saks Credit Card. Like you can enjoy huge cashbacks, good discounts, wide acceptability, secure payment and lots other options that come with your card.
- How can I Pay my credit card bills?
Ans: You can easily pay your credit card bills online, over your phone or by sending your paycheck to the Saks card payment address.
- Can I pay my Saks Credit card bill at my nearest Saks retail store?
Ans: Yes, you may also pay your Saks Credit card bill at your nearest Saks retail store anytime.
- Do I have to pay any annual charges for my Saks credit card?
Ans: No, you have not to cost a single penny monthly or annually for your Saks credit card.
- What should I have to do if I lose my Saks credit card?
Ans: For lost card reporting, please call the Saks customer care helpdesk at 1-800-871-72-57 or 1-800-221-8340 and inform the customer care representative about your lost/stolen card to stop its services. The card will be blocked instantly for unauthorized usage and a new card will be soon issued within 7-14 business days.
You can also report about your lost/stolen card by simply Login into your Saks credit card account as well.
Contact Saks Fifth Avenue
- Phone: 1-800-871-72-57
- Saks Login: https://www.saksfifthavenue.com/saks-first#card
- Website: Saksfifthavenue.com